内容营销文案师 Social Media Specialist
NESTMII GROUP INC 创立于 2015 年，由于其超高的颜值以及创新滋补品,深受对生活品质有追求的用户喜爱，持 续在各大社交平台，留学生圈走红，7年来回购率高达 89%!我们的目标是通过 NESTMii传承亚洲千年滋养文化，通 过传统滋养产品赋予新的活力,创造革命性的优雅生活方式。 目前公司也受到各界资本市场的关注,随着品牌影响 力的逐渐增加，希望招募更多人才一起创造奇迹。
· 扎实深厚的文学功底及语言驾驭能力，具备原创写作能力 ；
支持OPT，表现优异可转正 sponsor H1B
NESTMii Group Inc. was founded in 2015 specializing in the production of edible bird nests desserts. Our products are finely crafted from first-rate Indonesian bird nests during the rainy season, using a unique technique to retain maximum nutrients in the tonic. Our consumer base is centralized in the bay area, but we also provide our products and services nationwide. Up till this date, NESTMii has accumulated 3000+ users over the past seven years, with a repurchase rate as high as 89%! We are committed to providing customers with high-quality products and quality services, and our goal is to inherit the Asian millennial nourishing culture through NESTMii and give new vitality through traditional nourishing products, creating a revolutionary and elegant lifestyle.
Job Responsibilities:· Responsible for the operation of the company's media accounts, such as official WeChat accounts, Xiaohongshu (Little Red Book), and other platforms.
· Familiar with the operation and daily maintenance of major new media platforms, increase fan base, improve engagement and interaction rates, and promote fan growth, activity, retention, and conversion on various platforms.
· Responsible for content communication and output on various media platforms, self-media strategy and planning, and event planning and operation.
· Analyze competitors, extract the essence, summarize methodologies, and produce valuable content and interactive activities.
· Identify the positioning of each platform account, be familiar with the rules and strategies of new media operations, make timely strategic decisions, bring more operational conversions, and enhance brand influence. Continuously research platform rules, trending content, and user acquisition.
Job Qualifications:· Preferred majors in journalism, advertising, marketing, or related fields.
· Prior experience in new media operations is preferred.
· Up-to-date knowledge of mainstream media trends, marketing planning, and the ability to provide suggestions and take actions for interactive account operations and promotion on new media platforms.
· Strong literary foundation and language proficiency, with creative writing skills.
· Strong marketing planning and promotion abilities, creative thinking, proactive personality, and some data analysis skills.
· Team player with strong resilience, meticulous work attitude, self-motivation, and excellent communication skills.
· Good internet sense, adept at tracking hot topics, and bonus points for brand PR capabilities.