商业拓展实习生 Business Development Intern (Student Leads)
NESTMII GROUP INC 创立于 2015 年，由于其超高的颜值以及创新滋补品,深受对生活品质有追求的用户喜爱，持 续在各大社交平台，留学生圈走红，7年来回购率高达 89%!我们的目标是通过 NESTMii传承亚洲千年滋养文化，通 过传统滋养产品赋予新的活力,创造革命性的优雅生活方式。 目前公司也受到各界资本市场的关注,随着品牌影响 力的逐渐增加，希望招募更多人才一起创造奇迹。
· 熟练使用Microsoft Office软件
NESTMii Group Inc. was founded in 2015 specializing in the production of edible bird nests desserts. Our products are finely crafted from first-rate Indonesian bird nests during the rainy season, using a unique technique to retain maximum nutrients in the tonic. Our consumer base is centralized in the bay area, but we also provide our products and services nationwide. Up till this date, NESTMii has accumulated 3000+ users over the past seven years, with a repurchase rate as high as 89%! We are committed to providing customers with high-quality products and quality services, and our goal is to inherit the Asian millennial nourishing culture through NESTMii and give new vitality through traditional nourishing products, creating a revolutionary and elegant lifestyle.
Key Responsibilities:· Search for student resources through various channels such as social media, job websites, etc.
· Fully understand the needs of students and match the corresponding service for internship opportunities
· Fully understand the background of students and prepare student’s internship plan
· Develop market cooperation channels and dig the resources of potential students in the market
Qualifications:· Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in Business, Marketing, or related field
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office