新媒体文案实习生 Social Media Specialist Intern
支持在校生,CPT,OPT, 表现优异可转正 sponsor H1B
NESTMii Group Inc. was founded in 2015 specializing in the production of edible bird nests desserts. Our products are finely crafted from first-rate Indonesian bird nests during the rainy season, using a unique technique to retain maximum nutrients in the tonic. Our consumer base is centralized in the bay area, but we also provide our products and services nationwide. Up till this date, NESTMii has accumulated 3000+ users over the past seven years, with a repurchase rate as high as 89%! We are committed to providing customers with high-quality products and quality services, and our goal is to inherit the Asian millennial nourishing culture through NESTMii and give new vitality through traditional nourishing products, creating a revolutionary and elegant lifestyle.
· Responsible for the operation of the company's media accounts, such as official WeChat accounts, Xiaohongshu (Little Red Book), and other platforms.
· Familiar with the operation and daily maintenance of major new media platforms, increase fan base, improve engagement and interaction rates, and promote fan growth, activity, retention, and conversion on various platforms.
· Responsible for content communication and output on various media platforms, self-media strategy and planning, and event planning and operation.
· Analyze competitors, extract the essence, summarize methodologies, and produce valuable content and interactive activities.
· Identify the positioning of each platform account, be familiar with the rules and strategies of new media operations, make timely strategic decisions, bring more operational conversions, and enhance brand influence. Continuously research platform rules, trending content, and user acquisition.
· Preferred majors in journalism, advertising, marketing, or related fields.
· Prior experience in new media operations is preferred.
· Up-to-date knowledge of mainstream media trends, marketing planning, and the ability to provide suggestions and take actions for interactive account operations and promotion on new media platforms.
· Strong literary foundation and language proficiency, with creative writing skills.
· Strong marketing planning and promotion abilities, creative thinking, proactive personality, and some data analysis skills.
· Team player with strong resilience, meticulous work attitude, self-motivation, and excellent communication skills.
· Good internet sense, adept at tracking hot topics, and bonus points for brand PR capabilities.